- A rising star in NYC fashion management?
- Interested in becoming the next high-profile NYC fashion executive?
- Passionate about the NYC fashion industry?
- Committed to serving society and NYC at large?
If so, you may be a perfect candidate for the NYC Fashion Fellows program.
An initiative of the New York Economic Development Corporation and 92Y, NYC Fashion Fellows is a year-long fellowship program designed for rising stars in fashion management. Fellows will receive mentoring, networking and community-building opportunities, as well as continuing education and career advancement workshops with industry professionals and their peers to measurably accelerate their careers.
As part of the Fashion.NYC.2020 initiative to support the long-term growth of the City’s fashion industry, the program will help Fellows advance to the next stage of growth for their professional careers and their organizations and will strengthen the community of fashion professionals as a whole.
NYC Fashion Fellows Advisory Committee Members:
- Terry Lundgren: Chairman, President and CEO, Macy’s, Inc.
- Fern Mallis: President, Fern Mallis LLC
- Kevin Ryan: CEO, Gilt Groupe
- Andrew Rosen: CEO, Theory
- Diane von Furstenberg: Chairman and Founder, Diane von Furstenberg Studio L.P.,
and President, Council of Fashion Designers of America
To learn more about the nomination and application process please click here.