- A rising star in NYC fashion management?
- Interested in becoming the next high-profile NYC fashion executive?
- Passionate about the NYC fashion industry?
- Committed to serving society and NYC at large?
If so, you may be a perfect candidate for the NYC Fashion Fellows program.
An initiative of the New York Economic Development Corporation and 92Y, NYC Fashion Fellows is a year-long fellowship program, starting in January 2013, designed for rising stars in fashion management. Fellows will receive executive-level mentoring, networking and community-building opportunities, and continuing education and career advancement workshops with industry professionals and their peers to measurably accelerate their careers.
As part of the Fashion.NYC.2020 initiative to support the long term growth of the City’s fashion industry, the program will help Fellows achieve the next stage of growth for their personal careers and their organizations and will strengthen the community of fashion professionals as a whole.
NYC Fashion Fellows Advisory Committee Members:
- Terry Lundgren: Chairman, President and CEO, Macy’s, Inc.
- Fern Mallis: President, Fern Mallis LLC
- Andrew Rosen: CEO, Theory
- Diane von Furstenberg: Chairman and Founder, Diane von Furstenberg Studio L.P.,
and President, Council of Fashion Designers of America
- Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting nominations and applications for NYC Fashion Fellows 2013 Program.
- We will be accepting applications for the 2014 Program starting this summer. If you would like to be notified when the application period begins, please email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the nomination and application process please click here.